There is nothing quite like tucking your baby into your old room and cuddling in bed with little boy. Nothing quite like waking up to the smell of coffee brewing and finding little girl tucked into grandpa’s arms for a morning cuddle (while I slumber). While everything changes, some things don’t. Our Almond Gardens Road is still the best place to learn to ride a bike. These three acres are the best to be a kid (or a grown up).
541) SO glad to be here while husband is off adventuring in Los Angeles with our youth group.
542) Beautiful things
543) Face of pride of little boy riding bike
544) Moon gazing with niece
545) Flipping channels with same niece and finding Les Miserables with Nick Jonas…both of us are thrilled.
546) Husband finally arriving in LA
547) The sweet bits of two-year olds (when the sour parts seem a bit overwhelming)
548) New baby cuddles
550) Littles behaving on solo road trip
551) Herb garden
552) Stealing photos off daddys computer.
553) Melting snow man cookies (mine didn’t turn out picture worthy)
554) A quick work trip to Vancouver and seeing niece I don’t see enough and dear old friend. Hotel room by myself and sleeping all night didn’t hurt much either.
555) Phone calls…I miss you!