Its holy week. This week I am settling myself, firmly on the ground at the foot of the cross. I find my heart marvelously peaceful and jam-packed with joy. Days like this it is so easy to free my heart to dance in gratitude.
(click here to send to make a donation and send an ecard to someone you love this holiday!)
Thankful this Monday for:
583) Pink gum boots in puddles
584) Whip cream topped hot chocolate for little girl, eyes lit up like fire works
585) Taking my children to their first musical and little boy whispers “I’m going to have dreams about this”
586) Nephew and niece on stage
588) Yard work
589) Signs of spring (in the face of evidence to the contrary)
(yes that is 3 inches of snow on my deck)
590& 591) Little ones who fall into Sunday afternoon naps, daddies more than happy to accommodate
592) Children getting along SO WELL, after a period of SO NOT.
593) Escape to a conference at church for a few hours. Seeing women I’ve not connected with in ages.
Visit others who keep their eyes wide for the gifts here:
Visiting from Ann’s place. I just recently signed up to “Tread on Trafficking” to support Love 146 and help end Human Trafficking. It’s something near and dear to my heart. Enjoyed my visit today!
NICE! I’ve been looking at Tread on Trafficking as well!!! Thanks for the visit!
ummm. i love that bright yellow tractor! sorry about the snow.
Hello! I’m visiting from Ann’s site and just wanted to say hi!
Oh my GOSH! The yardwork looks daunting!
Happy Holy Week. I’m glad your kids are playing well. Mine are still in the SO NOT category. Sigh.
Its not as bad as it looks! Leaving everything pretty wild!
My kids got into a knock down, drag out fight like ten minutes after I posted this!
My kids are a cross between the “so NOT” and “partners in crime” 😉
So happy to find your blog today! (from Ann’s…)
I have some free Easter / “He Is Risen” blog buttons if you would like one to display on your blog! They are on my blog and free to anyone who would like one. 🙂
Celebrating His resurrection,