Its holy week. This week I am settling myself, firmly on the ground at the foot of the cross. I find my heart marvelously peaceful and jam-packed with joy. Days like this it is so easy to free my heart to dance in gratitude.
Thankful this Monday for:
583) Pink gum boots in puddles
584) Whip cream topped hot chocolate for little girl, eyes lit up like fire works
585) Taking my children to their first musical and little boy whispers “I’m going to have dreams about this”
586) Nephew and niece on stage
588) Yard work
589) Signs of spring (in the face of evidence to the contrary)
592) Children getting along SO WELL, after a period of SO NOT.
593) Escape to a conference at church for a few hours. Seeing women I’ve not connected with in ages.
Visit others who keep their eyes wide for the gifts here: